Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Many Faces of Rachel




I've been a busy girl this week, and I'm getting more comfortable making different faces in front of the camera. So you may be asking what I've been doing in my spare time this week...well, in no particular order, I've:

a) imitated (perfectly) Daddy's infamous "blank stare."
b) learned how to stand without Mommy or Daddy's hands supporting me.
c) sucked my toes (often!) while having my diaper changed.
d) served as Mommy's personal assistant for her riveting games of computerized Hearts (in fact, Daddy thinks I should get a special T-shirt to commemorate my first "shoot the moon" hand).


I'm also starting to roll over more frequently, though I'm still fairly selective about when I show off this particular trick.

Mommy and Daddy can't believe I'm already five months old. Well, I have news for them: they ain't seen nothin' yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment