Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Waupaca






Our first holiday trip this year was to Waupaca, WI to see Grandma and Grandpa Handrich. I especially impressed Grandma and Grandpa by how quiet I was during Christmas Eve mass - 90 minutes of church time, and I was as quiet as could be. It must have been the nice holiday music that put me in such a peaceful mood!

And of course, I also got to wear my first Christmas dress. I'll try to be modest, but I was VERY cute in my outfit. Mommy did a great job putting my ensemble together.

I also got to open more Christmas presents in Waupaca. One of my gifts from Grandpa and Grandpa was my very first Green Bay Packer hat. In the past week, I've already worn this hat a number of times. Since I still don't have a lot of hair, I really love how this hat keeps my head warm and toasty when Mommy and Daddy take me around town in this brutally cold weather.

The three of us had a wonderful time in Waupaca, as Grandpa and Grandma took great care of us. I heard they fed Mommy and Daddy really well, too...I thought I heard Daddy say something to Mommy about his pants not fitting anymore, but maybe that was a conversation I wasn't supposed to hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment