Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Your Dad is CRAZY!

Dear Baby,
I just want you to know how silly your Dad is these days. He learned this past weekend that you can hear because of your newly developed ears (let's just hope you use them for listening when you get older!) So the first thing he does, is turn around to face you, and starts telling you about how dumb George W. Bush is! Not only do you not know who that is, but really, I don't think that you are worrying too much about politics these days! Then last night, he decided that it would be a good time to encourage you to keep kicking me (by the way - we are going to have words about that some day too) because I was watching a TV show that he didn't want to watch. I think your Dad is CRAZY! But don't worry - he does it because he loves you and I am telling you all this because I love him! Hope you are having a good day with the Cherry Coke I fed you earlier!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment