Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dear Baby

Dear Baby,
I woke up this morning, feeling you kick of course, and just thought about how much I couldn't wait to meet you. One reason, it means you would stop kicking my insides. But the more important reason is that I can't wait to share your life with the wonderful Daddy that you have. There are so many stories these days about how parents and children just don't seem to have enough love to share with each other, it is all about themselves. I can tell you that your Daddy is not like that at all. He can't wait (and tells me about it ALL the time) to just be a part of your life. Regardless of what we do as parents in the future. Just know that we love you and always will. There isn't a thing that we won't do for you. Love you BABY!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment