Friday, May 21, 2010

The Month of May

It has been one busy month for the Handrich family! Mom and Dad told me that we are going to be moving soon...something about an accepted offer. Not really sure what that is all about. As long as I have my bed to sleep in, I'm good. We also took a visit to the Dr. again and I saw pictures of my new sibling. Apparently this new brother or sister will be joining us in September sometime. I think it is cool that I will have someone to pick on since that is all anyone does to me these days.


I am eating new foods and trying out some fruits too. Mom took a picture of me chopping away on an apple. I of course, am as cute as always.

Dad says I am a mischief maker. I always think I am pretty innocent. What could I do that is so bad!



Anyway, that was our month of May. More regular updates coming soon (Dad will be back in charge when he is done with the big Human Resources test he is taking next week. He actually updates the web-site on time).

No comments:

Post a Comment