Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend in Waupaca

What a weekend! Gorgeous weather and fun company with Grandma and Grandpa Handrich. Mommy and Daddy thought this would be the perfect weekend for my first splashes in the Chain 'o Lakes near Waupaca.


Treading carefully at first...




Then getting more comfortable...




And later enjoying a nice float in my inflatable ladybug...




While I had fun in the water, I flashed one of my biggest smiles during my impromptu skydiving session with Daddy.



Getting my first taste of swimming was a great time, but Grandma and Grandpa didn't want me to get bored, so they also took me (and Mommy and Daddy) for a nice boat ride too. It didn't take me long to get my "sea legs" under me!


Grandma H. knows how to make me smile...




Of course, good girls like me obey all posted warnings...




Just call me "cooler girl"...




The three of us had a fantastic time, even though some of us (specific names will be kept confidential to protect the guilty) didn't always focus on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment