Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 4 in pics

This week I had my first car trip (next week will be my second!). I also went to work for the day with my Mom. When we were there, I met Jeannette, Celestine, Robyn, and Karen. Pat and I had already met, so we just caught up on the news since I had seen her last. I had a few visitors come to my house (Eileen Huie and Matt Martin) who I didn't get pictures with (geez Mom - you take pictures of everything else!). The picture of me sleeping is one of Dad's favorites...he says that my pose while sleeping is a fun thing to just watch for hours. Today I also experienced my first regular season football Sunday at Mike Neufeldt's house. I had to make sure I was in my Packer gear. I am also pictured in a coat and hat that my Mom wore when she was my age. I think I look like her when I wear it!






No comments:

Post a Comment