Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another active week






You didn't think Mommy and Daddy would let me get bored this week, did you?

Mommy and I had lunch on Wednesday at the Farmer's Market with our friends Julie, Chris, Michelle, Charlie, Will, and Linda. It was also Julie's birthday on Wednesday (Happy Birthday Julie!), though I couldn't join in the "Happy Birthday" singing this year. Maybe next year...

On Thursday, I had my one-month check-up. I'm now 9 1/2 pounds and 22 1/4" long - 55th percentile for weight and 85th percentile for height. I'm really hoping those percentiles hold steady for a LONG time! And to celebrate my measurements, Mommy & Daddy took me to my first Milwaukee Brewers game on Thursday night. The Brewers eventually lost, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Can't wait to go back to Miller Park next year when the Cubs come into town!

Friday night and Saturday, Mommy's friends Hollie and Amanda visited us from Detroit...my first visitors from the lower peninsula of Michigan! Later on Saturday, I went to a birthday party for Charlie & Will Slawinski. Once again, I was a pretty hot commodity, as all sorts of fun people - including my friends Jordan, Julie & her Mom (a.k.a. "Mamma G"), and Andy (as shown in the pictures above) were eager to meet me. No birthday cake for me this year, but since Mommy & Daddy both have a sweet tooth, I'm guessing I'll really like birthday cake when I can get my little hands on it!

And of course, I capped off another busy week by visiting Mike, Carol, and Ray Neufeldt on Sunday to watch some football. I wore a new Packer outfit, and it seemed to be good karma for the Packers this week. This week was also the first week that Mommy & Daddy played against each other in their fantasy football league...and it looks like Mommy is going to win this week's duel. Let's just say Daddy is eagerly awaiting the rematch.

Another busy week in the books...and more fun on tap this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment