Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm on the move!

For this shot - it took 10 minutes to get one where she was sitting still, facing the camera, and arms not covering the very cute bunny on the front of her shirt! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Handrich for this very cute outfit.
Smiles for Mom!
On all fours with some smiles....
and then some laughs....
So, Mom went to put away the laundry basket and came in and found me....
.... I was trying to hide from her under the dresser in my room. Darn it, I'm just not fast enough yet!
I knock over everything I can!
Giggles at the fact that Mom is changing another dirty diaper!
AND I can open the coffee table doors to find all of Mom and Dad's board games. I think they turned it around so I can't get in it as easily, but I will find a way I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment