Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!




For my Thanksgiving vacation, I got to visit lots of special relatives at Grandma Barbara's house in Escanaba: Uncle Philip, Uncle Peter, Uncle Colin & Aunt Sarah, cousins Amy & Michael, and younger cousins Madeline, Rebekah, and Leah. Madeline and Rebekah were very nice and played with me on my playmat, and Leah really enjoyed saying "hi" to her next youngest cousin.

Grandma Barbara even took care of me one night while my Mommy & Daddy and a few aunts and uncles went to see a movie. (Of course, I was well-behaved for Grandma...I'm an angel. Just ask Daddy.)

And when they weren't busy eating or playing board games, Uncle Philip and Mommy & Daddy even got to watch two Marquette basketball games during the long weekend - and they were thrilled to see Marquette (unexpectedly) beat the stuffing out of Xavier and Michigan. As Mommy will tell you, I was just happy to get an occasional glimpse at the TV. I know I'm only three months old, but I REALLY enjoy watching TV. Mommy tries and tries to keep my eyes away from the screen, but I'm just too smart - I always find a way to catch a peek.

No matter what, I'm already thankful to have such great relatives. I know I speak for Mommy & Daddy when I say we're already looking forward to visiting Grandma Barbara and Grandpa & Grandma Handrich again in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment