Monday, November 16, 2009

Three months and counting...




Hard to believe, but I just celebrated my three-month birthday yesterday! Mommy & Daddy didn't throw a big bash in my honor for this small milestone, but Mommy thought it would be fun to take a lot of candid shots of me throughout the week. However, since I've discovered the joys of sucking my hand and kicking my feet as much as possible, I really haven't paid much attention to Mommy and her camera. (I'd rather look at myself in the mirror of my "tummy fun" toy, because, well, I'm just that cute.)

But especially around feeding time, I'm turning into quite the entertainer. I "coo" and "goo" with the best of 'em, especially right after Mommy or Daddy pulls the bottle out of my mouth. Someday I'll go back to being a clean eater...but for the moment, I really enjoy soaking at least a bib or two with every bottle.

Mommy is officially back to work these days too, though she does get to work from home a few days each week. Don't worry - as you can see in the picture above, I'm keeping a close eye on her from my bumbo chair to make sure she doesn't ever slack off.

Mommy & Daddy keep telling me the holidays are coming up...I'm a little new to this "holiday" thing, but if that means I get to spend some more time with family and friends again, count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment